Flexible, Fast, Scalable WDM Transport
Wavelength service is a scalable solution for linking bandwidth-intensive sites on both metro and intercity routes. For large bandwidth consumers, wavelengths offers an efficient cost profile while minimizing customer capital and necessary expertise.
- 1G, 2.5G, 10G, 40G or 100G
- Strong connectivity between Tier 1-5 cities markets
- Targeting major traffic aggregation sites for CAPEX investments
- LAN PHY and WAN PHY options available
- Freedom to specify protocols and security measures
- Diversity and sub-50 ms protection switching available
- Option to specify A-Z path, supporting diversity even for routes procured from a different carrier
- Flexible network topologies, single or multiple waves
- Exclusive low-latency routes available on Zayo network
- Single point of accountability
- Geographically diverse NCCs
- Full SLA guarantees
Low Latency Route Option
Zayo’s low-latency routes provide financial, carrier and enterprise customers the advantage of rapid service between core locations. The company has invested in new routes and optronics to eliminate local stops, reduce the distance between essential markets, and minimize regens. Contact us for more information on our low-latency routes.
Private Network Option
If your organization needs the security and dependability of a private network but do not want the responsibility of owning and operating your own network infrastructure, then Zayo’s private wavelength option might be suitable for your organization. This service offers wavelength connectivity on dedicated fiber and dedicated optical equipment, allowing you to securely connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or from city to city.
Continually Investing in the Zayo Network
Zayo has grown its wavelengths network through both organic growth and recent acquisitions. We continually invest in our network, expanding connectivity options at a rapid pace for both intercity and metro customers.