Financial Network Solutions
The success of financial service companies in today's competitive markets relies on the speed and reliability of financial transactions across data networks. Zayo has deployed the Zayo Performance Network, a unique 2.5G and 10G low latency wavelength solution between major carrier hotels in New York and Chicago. This enhancement enables global banks, financial/commodity exchanges, market data providers, hedge fund and other market participants to deliver market data and execute orders from some of the key financial markets in the U.S.
Our dedication to the financial industry is backed by our unparralled network speeds and our high level of reliability, performance and service. Whether you manage a single branch or a geographically diverse set of offices, we can help your financial instiution meet strict guidelines for data protection while offering you a competitive edge with new and enhanced ways of communicating with customers.
Advantages to Financial Institutions
- Cost effective solutions to replace aging and expensive private line networks
- Highly secure private data networking
- Connect branches with high-speed and low-latency
- Reliable and secure networking for your disaster recovery operations
Zayo’s Financial-Focused Product Offerings
- Low-Latency Network
- DS3 to OC192 private line service
- 2.5G and 10G wavelength service
- 10Mb to 10Gb Ethernet service
- Dark Fiber custom network solutions
financial services network solutions | low-latency financial transaction network