Your Network. Our Mission.
Zayo Group is a global provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, IP transport, wavelengths, and carrier-neutral colocation. Our current network footprint stretches over 72,800 route miles, providing connectivity in and between major metropolitan areas on dense metro and intercity fiber assets. Zayo’s network serves 271 markets in seven countries and 45 states, plus Washington D.C. Zayo's fiber network connects the largest U.S. and European cities as well as, many Tier 2 - 5 U.S. markets. Zayo’s network reaches over 11,100 buildings, including over 500 data centers, over 500 carrier POPs, and thousands of enterprise buildings. The company was founded in 2007 and is now headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
- Dark Fiber: leveraging existing Zayo fiber assets and organic construction
- Wavelengths: scalable WDM transport
- Private Line: protected, dedicated connection for data, video and voice
- Ethernet: MEF-Certified Ethernet product portfolio
- IP Services: IP Transit, Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), IP-VPN
- Carrier-Neutral Colocation and Interconnection: dedicated facilities to house equipment and connect to external networks
- Mobile Infrastructure: Small Cells and Distributed Antenna Infrastructure Systems (DAS), Tower Backhaul and MSC Connectivity Solutions
More more detailed network statistics, visit our Network Overview page.
Our bandwidth infrastructure services are used by wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, governments, and high-bandwidth enterprises, like healthcare, education, financial services, logistics, technology, and numerous other industries.